Cox Remote Codes
Cox Remote Codes
In order to program your Cox remote control, you will need to find the correct Cox remote codes
. These kinds of remote codes will help when you need to program your remote control for better functionality. If you are not well acquainted with the codes, or if your home entertainment equipment is malfunctioning, then you will need to follow a few steps to eliminate the problems. Sometime your remote control may not response to the Cox remote codes, even after you have tried your very best to apply all of them. Below are a few steps that can offer you help. These steps can offer you proper guidance to make the Cox remote codes programming work:
1) First of all you need to turn on your home entertainment system. This can be your (AUX), (VCR), (DVD), (TV), or (CABLE) box. After you choose a device you want to program, you'll need to enter a sequence of steps before entering the Cox remote codes. Use our remote codes lists, locate the correct codes for your device brand (example: Sony, Denon, Panasonic, etc.)
2) Push and hold either (AUX), (VCR), (DVD), (TV), or (CABLE) button, located at the top of your remote control. Hold the button up to 60 seconds or until the preferred mode key winks twice.
3) Next, push the (SETUP) button.
4) Use the number keys located on your remote control to enter your Cox remote codes. Enter the first code for selected device brand. Each code is separated by a comma, enter ONLY ONE code at a time.
5) Point the remote control in front of the chosen device and push the (POWER) key once. The device should turn off if the correct Cox remote code was entered.
If the device does not turn off, then repeat the above steps. In the event that none of the listed codes work skip step 4, and use the (CHANNEL+) button. Push the (CHANNEL+) button once and then push the power button. Repeat this step until the device turns off. Once the correct Cox remote code is found and device turns off, continue to step 6.
6) Push down the SETUP push button to lock the code within the remote control. You will notice that the selected mode button will blink twice.
7) Repeat the above, to program additional devices.
From the above mentioned it is clear that having the correct Cox remote codes are essential when programming your Cox remote control. You can now start enjoying your freshly programmed Cox remote control. Thanks to Cox remote codes